Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thanksgiving #1

I know... My blogging is dismal these days. Oh well!

This weekend was a busy one. Friday night, we were at a concert with the MacBarrs. Then it was an early wake up call on Saturday, to scoop a new tree at The Glasshouse's end-of-season sale. From there I left right away to head to Michigan with some friends to see another friend and do some shopping.
On Sunday, I got some much needed rest. And planted that tree. I can't think of what else we did, but the day winged away.
Then on Monday, we had the Cook family over for Thanksgiving at our house. Nothing in the kitchen exploded, so I would call it a success.
(Mallory was in awe of seeing the dining room table all set with the good dishes. It only happens twice a year, so it's still special! Not sure why this photo won't line up with the others... oh well. Not enough hours in the day to fret with the formatting!)
And we took our Four People Twelve Times picture for September. On October 8th. Close enough.

No comments: