Monday, October 21, 2013

Likely to be the only time in my life that my mug makes a national newspaper

This was in Monday's Globe and Mail as part of the Canada's Top 100 Employers section. Ironically, seeing this picture for the first time a few months ago is what inspired me to go back much closer to my natural hair colour! Yikes. The photo shoot happened with little warning the day before I was scheduled for a long-overdue cut and highlight. Had I known how widely it would be circulated, I would have tried pulling strings to get in sooner.

I did not know the photo would be used here - just started getting emails about it out of the blue today.

(Liam took this photo. He's got mad skillz.)

2 comments:

megan said...

That is AWESOME! You look 26 in that picture!

The Robiltons said...

it's a beautiful photo!