Monday, December 12, 2011

The first rule of December Daily is there are no rules

I have been (mostly) keeping up with my December Daily... on my own terms. (Meaning, I caught up over the weekend. I can do the easy days midweek, but anything that requires decision making typically gets deferred to the weekend!)

Yesterday was our first family Christmas get-together. I am particularly enamoured of this picture of Mallory in the midst of a game of Duck Duck Goose. Can't believe she is actually mostly in focus:The day prior was a very big day for Liam. He, Chad, and both of his grandpas went to the Red Wings game in Detroit - his first NHL game. I have gone back and forth over it, considered adding a page of extra photos, but in the end I'm going to stick just with what's here and will recrop this one horizontal and maybe add some text to finish the day off:And you knew this would probably show up as my entry for December 9:

No comments: