Monday, December 19, 2011

The kindergarten Christmas concert - round #3

Be still, my heart. It's one of my favourite days of the year. I will have to find some time to upload a video clip because that Mallory, she carried her little trio right through Twelve Days of Christmas, and it was a hoot.(Last week I let her wear that shirt to school one day, and she managed to dump a bottle of grape juice down the front of it. Clearly the kids-clothes-selector is not the same as the kids-lunch-packer in this house. Her teacher called me, slightly frantic and quite apologetic although it had nothing to do with her, to say that she'd tried washing it out in the sink in the classroom to no avail. I thought that shirt was ruined and that we'd have to find something else for the concert, but let me tell you once again - white vinegar works MAGIC.)

No comments: