Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hello, December.

This is the fifth year running that I've tackled a December Daily project. I'll be honest... I follow the project guidelines very, very loosely. Sometimes I do a week's worth of pages in one day and then ignore it for the rest of the week. Sometimes I use pictures from November and call them December. Sometimes I number the days and sometimes I just document the month without worrying about lining it up with the calendar. My motto is basically to do what it takes to get it done. The first rule of December Daily is that there are no rules in December Daily.

This year I bought a 6x8.5" Christmas recipe binder (from a scrapbook store during their Christmas in July sale and got it for $6!) It has 6x8.5" page protectors and 2-up photo pages. So the guesswork was taken out of the equation for me (gotta love simplifying). Each layout is one 6x8.5" page plus two 4x6" photos printed and inserted in the sleeves. If something super fantastic happens one day I might throw in an extra photo sleeve.

Some of the pages will have some stuff added to them once printed... some of them are complete as they are. I'm random like that.

No comments: