Saturday, March 10, 2012

This is the song that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends...

Dawn asked what is going on up here, and I'll tell you: it's called catching pneumonia and having your immune system trashed forever and ever afterwards, amen. Seriously, on Sunday night I finished my ten days of antibiotics from strep throat and by Monday night I was puking from a stomach bug. Literally, the day after the meds I was sick again! Chad had it too, but the difference was that his was gone in 24 hours. Mine morphed into a chest cold that had me home from work for a couple of days and I'm still coughing today. I'll bet my boss it totally thinking he made the right decision about hiring me now. Seriously, spring cannot come soon enough! Enough with the germs already!

Anyway, that explains another week in my life with very little accomplished, but I am starting to feel a lot better now. I even picked up my camera on Thursday and Friday. That's always a good sign.Mallory came home from daycare with this awesome milk jug bird feeder, and she dragged Chad out into the back yard to get it hung up, pronto. But after pointing out where it belonged, she didn't even stick around to watch it find its new home.I caught this next one with a looooong exposure in her room at night, after I went to check on her and found her all snuggled up with three teddy bears at once. Cute, cute. It looks kind of green on here though - I thought I had the colour better than that in Photoshop? Hmmm.Liam's class won a pajamas-and-a-movie day on Friday. When you send your kid to school in pajamas, it's OK to send them with bedhead too, right?
Just another silly one of Liam. He is totally cracking me up these days. He has suddenly turned into such a b.o.y. Burps and farts are the funniest things in the world and he walks around the house trying to make noises with his armpit (though so far, failing miserably.) He is always just the happiest kid who can entertain himself with little games no matter where he is. Love him to death.
Mallory's class celebrated St. Patrick's day a little early, so we put together this head-to-toe green outfit for her. Seriously, if I had hair the colour of hers, I would wear head to toe green every single day. STUNNING.And here she is back home from school with her leprechaun hat. Very fitting for a mischievous little girl.

And with that - it's March Break! Bring it on. Lots of fun to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you are back to normal for march break.can't wait to see your pics of the week with the kids. take care-aunt sue