Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Wasting time

Aunt Amy sent an email with a link in it, asking if we'd seen the following video:



Yes, we have! According to Mallory, "Call Me Maybe" is her third-favourite song. We listen to it a LOT.

I have to say though... I think I like this version better. (When will the spoofs end??)



And one more video that I think my family will appreciate. (The original of this song is unfortunately VERY popular with my kids, their friends, their school, their daycare... it's everywhere. It was played at the school's family Christmas dance. Not really appropriate, but what can you do??)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

What a great plug for farming! If that wasn't in Kansas, I'd swear it was some of my students from Embro...proud farming community!

Anonymous said...

Have you seen "I'm Elmo and I know it"? So funny!

Carrie Cook said...

Have not seen Elmo... not sure I can handle a whole song of that high pitched voice but I might have to look it up anyway!