Friday, August 3, 2012

Ummm, you mean not everyone decorates for the Olympics???


Well, I couldn't really resist, not when I already had the patriotic stuff out for Canada Day, and then found the cute printable online. And then Mallory came home with the paper-plate Olympic rings... the setting was complete.

Speaking of the Olympics... this article has got to be the funniest thing I have read in a long time. It is so, so true... and yet:

10 Reasons Why Ryan Lochte is America's Sexiest Douchebag

And, in other Olympics news, my PSA for today is that the women's Triathlon starts tomorrow morning at 4 a.m. EDT. I will not be getting up that early to watch it, but may be out of bed by 6 or 7 to start up the DVR. Canada's Paula Findlay was a favourite to win until she was injured. Here's hoping she's holding up and still stands a real chance at the podium.

No comments: