Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Burning question for parents:

Do you put yourself in your holiday card?

There is a huge debate going on over at Apartment Therapy right now, and it's got some thought-provoking commentary (as well as a few loons coming out of the woodwork). To see where I stand on the issue you'll have to wait til next week... My cards just came and I hope to finish addressing them this weekend. If the past is any indicator though, I don't go so much by philisophical reasoning as I do by which picture turned out best. Some people really over think things. You don't like my card? Throw it out and move on. Sheesh.

3 comments:

Carrie Cook said...

The raging debate continues here I see. :P

megan said...

Well you know I'm all about me being in the picture. A better mother would pick the one the kids look best in but I always go with the one that makes me look younger ;)

Dawn said...

Lmao Megan!! That was an interesting string of comments over there!!