Sunday, December 30, 2012

He shoots, he scores!

That things have been quiet on my end has not quite been planned. We lost our internet connection Christmas night and only just got it back. At the same time, my Blackberry has died... there is a white screen of death that the IT department at work has so far been unable to fix. (I will not mourn it if it is truly dead; I am ready for an iPhone!)

Anyway, even though Christmas seems like ancient history now, I will come back with a wrap-up post. But for now, here's some more exciting news. In his third season playing the game, guess who finally scored his first goal? 

I am not one of those parents yelling from the stands, but trust me - I was screaming on the inside.




2 comments:

Grandpa Ralph said...

It would be nice if you could recreate the event with a Detroit Red Wing jersey!! Congrats Liam.

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyyy great work Liam , I will make sure to tell Ryan !!