Monday, May 13, 2013

It makes no sense

Tonight was the start of the soccer season. I wore my winter coat to the field and then when we came home, I ran around the yard throwing blankets and towels over my flowers and newly planted things, because we're supposed to be walloped with frost tonight. Then on Wednesday it's supposed to hit 87 degrees.

Anyway, the kids play soccer on the same night at the same time, which is convenient for us, I suppose, though it's kind of sad that we can't watch either game in its entirety. Mallory was pumped to be playing again; she decreed that she would score a goal on her first night out, and she did not disappoint. Liam seems a little more chicken of the ball than he was last year - he needs to get his edge back!

And now we have to find a way to break it to him in the morning that the Leafs lost. He is going to be mighty disappointed. :(

No comments: