Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's May!

I love May. I love the weather, I love that work (usually) slows down a little, I love the weather, I love the longer days and getting outside again, I love the weather... I love my birthday and Mother's Day, both occasions on which I tend to receive lots of homemade goodies from the kids... I love the long weekend... I love lilacs... I love May!

I love that May means triathlon season has kicked into high gear. This morning I was uber-motivated to roll out of bed and do my first brick of the season, a spin on the trainer in the basement (still too dark to head outside that early) followed by an outdoor run. Motivation at this time of year is at an all-time high.

I love that I can finally break out my cute spring clothes but don't yet dissolve into a sweaty mess by about 2 p.m.

I love that we might actually open the pool sometime this month. It still feels kind of far off but the weather this week has been a good start.

I love that when we're not busy with the kids' activities, we can spend our nights outside. Liam is loving his rollerblades (despite a couple of spills) and Mallory has really taken to her bike lately. Yay!! She says she wants to do a duathlon this summer. Lots of triathlons have kids events but duathlons... not so much. It's not just about racing though; she is also motivated by the thought of riding all the way to the Cone and Shake Shop one day.

Anyway, May promises to be full of good things. Bring it on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hobo make strikes a balance between loaded and subtle.

Get you favored Gucci Cutch bag for the evening and
leave the crowd with astonished and awed. EuroHandbag has
been turning on 1 Gucci bag right after yet another. People to the shop will
discover about the style house's abundant heritage and record. http://noankfastpitch.com/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=KaylaDRB

Anonymous said...

かなりの数インター ネット サイト、インターネット上宣言
に提供信頼性の高い プラダで割引料金。ダブルはロールバック管理 はアクション17
インチ豊富な。を曲がって中 プレートまたは無料 縫い目可能性可能性があります が、記号 ののど.



Also visit my web-site :: www.gutchibaggujp.com