Sunday, October 16, 2011

Having an average weekend

We've been having a totally un-scheduled weekend (if you can count two trips to the rink as 'unscheduled') and it's been lovely - except that Liam has been sick. The same sickness that he had early last week seems to be back and settling in his lungs - he has a fierce cough. As a result, things have been pretty low-key (and the two trips to the rink got changed to 1). Since I've had some time to putter around the house I thought I'd put some of it to good use by polishing off the extended cut of the vacation movie I started after the highlight reel was done, and finally today I called it good. The photos from the highlight reel show up here again, but most of the video footage is fresh. I wanted to put this together because there were some longer video clips that were worthy of keeping (e.g. Mallory's reaction to the Kitchen Sink) but they were just too long to squeeze into the 4-minute highlight reel. Now we have them captured for posterity.

And yes, now that the highlight reel, photo book and extended cut are all done - I promise to stop reliving this vacation. Onto planning the next one now!

Disney 2011 - Extended Cut from carriecook on Vimeo.

(I couldn't fit a 14-minute HD video onto Youtube, so this is not HD and it's on Vimeo instead... what gives, Youtube????)

No comments: