Monday, February 13, 2012

Snip, snip

Not a sight you want to walk into the kitchen to see.

Somebody gave themselves a haircut on Sunday morning... can you guess who?

I have to say, I always figured this would happen sooner or later... until she turned about three. She seems totally old enough to know not to do something like this. Or so I thought.

The funny thing is that I took her for a haircut on Friday night - her first in a couple of months. And within 36 hours, she felt the need to put her own stamp on it.

The good news is that it is really not all that noticeable. I mean, she cut it, we went to church, and we were back home before I figured it out - and that was only because I saw the pile of hair on the floor and scissors on the countertop. She cut a chunk near the front, where she has lots of scraggly bits that never quite seem to grow long enough to make it into a ponytail anyway. It's a little more pronounced now, but could definitely have been much worse.

Who knows... maybe we'll decide bangs are the way to go, after all??

2 comments:

megan said...

I think it's cute.

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely inspired with your writing talents and also with the
structure for your blog. Is that this a paid topic or did you
customize it your self? Anyway stay up the nice high quality
writing, it is uncommon to peer a nice blog like this one nowadays..